Ensure the integrity of the physical and chemical characteristics of our rums according to the defined development and aging standards, guaranteeing at all times the same quality in the product; maintaining good manufacturing practices as well as security and company policies in processes and facilities under its authority and scope.
- Comply with the development of 100% of the essences used in the formulation of our rums, distributed both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that the process of aging, blending, adding flavorings, color addings and resting they all comply with the approved standards, to maintain the profiles of the different products in the portfolio.
- Define and maintain the individuality of the company’s products according to their chemical composition and acceptance limits.
- Ensure the maintenance of the Quality Management System in the formulation of the company’s products.
- Collaborate in alignment with the Finance and Marketing area to maximize the value of existing liquid and create new products.
- Ensure the integrity of the liquid based on the organoleptic and physical-chemical standards defined by the company and the safety of the product.
- Evaluate the physical, chemical and sensory characteristics of raw materials, products in process and final products. Lead the selection of aged rums that combine in the elaboration of a particular rum, maintaining consistency over time.
- Graduate of chemical engineering and master’s degree in operations management preferably or other related careers.
- Extensive knowledge in the formulation of spirits
- Experience in distillate, aging and formulation processes
- Mastery of the spirits industry, preferably from the rum market
- Internal Auditor in Food Safety System Certification (FSSC), ISO 22000 + ISO / TS 22002-1 standards (preferable)
- From 5 to 10 years of minimum experience in aging management positions of distillates or Master Blender specializing in the formulation of spirits and alcohol distillation processes
- Experience in barrel management for alcohol aging: knowledge of international suppliers, cooperage processes and types of casks.
- Experience in distillate development (NPD) with a specialty in rums
- Experience in quality assurance of liquids: laboratories, distillation, aging, formulation , marrying and conduction analysis systems Critical Control Points – HACCP.
- Experience in management of Food Safety Management Systems and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
Please send your resume at: [email protected]